Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Is there a book you just read, a piece of poetry news or a reading you just heard that you want to talk about? Here's the place to start a conversation.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

Frank Ovid Frank Ovid 45, United States (5/5/2014 10:45:00 AM)

(This massage was posted as a reply to that message)

There's extra Dots and Dashes guys now. There's the " good-clever-nice" Dots and Dashes guy, and then there's the " evil-trolling-spamming" Dots and Dashes guy. Big difference. The Good Dots and Dashes guy has several pages of posts, and the Bad Dots and Dashes guy (Acker) has very few.

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

• Rookie - 1st Stage Mike Acker (5/5/2014 5:05:00 PM) Post reply

You mean when I kept saying that you are a phony?
    I think JC has done a great job of proving not only that you are a phony, but also an uneducated, ignorant phony, Palmer.
    I am going by JC's suspicion that you are most likely Palmer. As Athenga and her friend showed, you, Palmer can't ever miss
    an opportunity to make an @$$ of yourself, like you are doing now hiding behind the persona of Alex Rizzo!

• Rookie - 1st Stage Alexander Rizzo (5/5/2014 2:50:00 PM) Post reply

mr acker you are the only 'member' who regularly says things that are wildly untrue. that points to you being a troll. while there are other aliases here, they all tend to say things that make sense. you purposely never do.

[Hata Bildir]