Learn More

Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Is there a book you just read, a piece of poetry news or a reading you just heard that you want to talk about? Here's the place to start a conversation.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

Linda Ori Linda Ori Female, 68, United States (8/29/2013 6:55:00 PM)

(This massage was posted as a reply to that message)

Good Grief! Haven't dropped in since mid June, and I see you're still sticking pins in your voodoo dolls, JC. Didn't anyone ever tell you what becomes of those boisterous, obnoxious people who find it necessary to constantly draw attention to themselves by belittling others who are less adept, in this case, at writing poetry?It's just not nice, and who really cares, anyway, what you think of the way they write?That said, I am so glad I had the opportunity to once again witness your obvioius dislike for your fellow poets and their talents. It's almost like coming home again.......which reminds me why I left in the first place. And I was in such a good mood before I read your sappy " snottiness" .......and yes, JC, you are being snotty, as always. XXX

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

• Rookie - 592 Points Jefferson Carter (8/29/2013 9:55:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

And Linda, you're as big a douchebag as ever. Good to see you again.

Replies for this message:
  • Rookie S. A. S. (8/29/2013 7:48:00 PM) Post reply

What is " snotty" about advising would-be poets to read the best poetry available to them? I found JC's advice to be encouraging, not " snotty" or discouraging. Who-do voodo- not JC...

[Hata Bildir]