Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Is there a book you just read, a piece of poetry news or a reading you just heard that you want to talk about? Here's the place to start a conversation.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

Frank James Ryan Jr...fjr Male, 55, United States (7/1/2013 8:06:00 PM)

(This massage was posted as a reply to that message)

Really?Personally I thought the numerical sequencing was the only thing that DID work on this prime advertising site...Hmmm, I must " view source" again and recheck the flash quantum of the sites program....stay where you are while I check.....................*yawn*........................Okay, done....Nope.....nothings changed, David...but i'm confident that management will read this message(*choke*) and in doing so, will promptly procede in doing what they have always done better than any other website management team I have had the dishonor of visiting....NOTHING! Now, if you were an advertiser paying ridiculous dollars for a 6x1 header banner with all the migraine triggering flash & dance, you might have bought yourself a dark-horse shot at a reply...but the outcome would be the same...NOTHING! Furthermore, there is a better than remote possibility that the reply you receive (upon closer look) will merely turn out to be the new statement for your ad-space! Cheers 2-U ~FjR~

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

[Hata Bildir]