Learn More

Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Is there a book you just read, a piece of poetry news or a reading you just heard that you want to talk about? Here's the place to start a conversation.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

delilah contrapunctal Female, 94, United States (4/23/2013 7:08:00 PM)

what happened to the poem that was posted here?...
.I liked it and went on to read more by the same poet...(wasn't written by one of us'n's.....)
was it removed by " management" because of the responses it received, (in an effort by thems that adhere to the code of excising) to get rid of not particularly veiled comments which were meant to be construed as exactly what they were....
.ah, mysteries...nonsense tickles me...(at least some of the time it does.....)

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

• Freshman - 1,235 Points Bull Hawking (4/23/2013 10:20:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

Well....it goes like this D....(I have a new poem called Metamorph-o-sis) when those of us(namely me) come In zis a room we can turn out boarders...family members...even stop violin music.....by our mere presence.....for we are merely vermin....not Vermeer. The poem was most likely pulled by the poster (not the picture on the wall) ....just a guess....though mgt has been known to be French.....Freud! ! ! ! ! !

Good to see you here D.....hope I don't scare you off as well....(wiggles antenna menacingly)

Replies for this message:
[Hata Bildir]