Learn More

Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Is there a book you just read, a piece of poetry news or a reading you just heard that you want to talk about? Here's the place to start a conversation.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

Hardik Vaidya Male, 45, India (3/15/2013 11:41:00 PM)

I am overwhelmed by poems on bipolar disorder and bipolarity. At the start of my gibberish and rubbish, let me assure you that medical help and assistance is key and one must peruse what is needed. But I have a few view points that I wish to share. Bipolar is natures true self. The atom is bipolar. Electrons are negative and protons positive. The chemistry of the universe non nuclear happens because of this polarity. I write this rubbish because my brain has a reaction going on. If you choose to read it, you can because the core of the earth is molten and we have a magnetic bipolarity, else we would be fried humans. Therefore before we fully know how those strands of DNA in our neurones are read into proteins, and some of them, determine what strands to be read when, and then we know fully well how do we decide what is temporary intellectual memory, what is semi permanent intellectual memory, and what is permanent memory (like batting our eye lids) , we really don't know a thing. Just because some psychos analyse you as Bipolar does not mean you are doomed, it could mean you have a very powerful chemistry in your brain, you react you are not inert, you are perhaps near to the core of the womb of Nature.

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

• Rookie - 0 Points Deborah Cromer (3/19/2013 12:29:00 AM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

Bipolar is a label. Labels are like titles. All pieces of work have one.

• Rookie Donnaj York (3/17/2013 2:30:00 PM) Post reply

I hate being bi-polar, IT'S AWSOME!

[Hata Bildir]