Members Who Read Most Number Of Poems

Live Scores

Click here to see the rest of the list

Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Is there a book you just read, a piece of poetry news or a reading you just heard that you want to talk about? Here's the place to start a conversation.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

Donnaj York United States (3/14/2013 6:39:00 PM)

(This massage was posted as a reply to that message)

No offense guys, it's just that......well so much more appropriate, don't you think, to shoot Barney Frank with a pink paintball?
And if you hate Palin, don't be a sissy about it, be honest and admit it's red you'd like to shoot her with.
Let's see.....for Reid yellow might be suitable, and for Pelosi, green to match her wicked witch face.....
gosh I'm sorry for that one, I really shouldn't talk trash about the old and demented like that.

Honestly though, how does shooting anyone with anything fit into a forum on Poetics and Poetry Discussion?

I think maybe miss delilah misread the forum. It it Poetics dear, not Politics and Political Discussion.
But......if you choose to turn it political, please don't be a low information political speaker.
Read, listen to, and watch EVERYTHING, then process All the information and think it through for yourself
so you can make an informed political statement. K?????

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

[Hata Bildir]