Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Is there a book you just read, a piece of poetry news or a reading you just heard that you want to talk about? Here's the place to start a conversation.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

Bou Aliyya Female, 68, United Kingdom (12/18/2012 11:30:00 PM)

(This massage was posted as a reply to that message)

Perhpas Merkins don't apologise?Or is it just you and your ilk?
If you'd bothered to read my replies to your last posting you'd know that your friend and (not) mine, the fake Howlin Dervish has died.
You owe me one apology for crediting him with MY poem, which you further posted up on a yahoo sitte asking if it was about 'love - or a promise of love' if I rightly recall.
Then you owe me another for saving you from having egg on your face when he plagarised not only me but YOU plus at least one other poet in his submissions to a book you were sub-editing. You were lucky I picked that up - you could have ben sued by the other poet (or their estate) and lost a large amount of money.

Anyway, now HD is dead I don't have to keep trawling the internet or this site to find out if he's posted me elsewhere. But you'd be wise to take a look yourself.
You need to be a bit creative with finding his variuos passwords, though if you knew him at all that shouldn't be a problem.
If you like, I'll swap you - one apology, one password.: ]))

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

• Elysabeth Faslund (12/19/2012 5:21:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

So you have an apology...what now?More soft, kind words?Haven't been here in a helluva long time. Take that for what it's worth.

Replies for this message:
    • Bou Aliyya (12/25/2012 8:18:00 AM) Post reply

THAT's an apology? Ok, THIS (at the same level) is one of his names: [ first part of his address - begins with an L] MERRY CHRISTMAS.

[Hata Bildir]