Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Post a message
  • Allan James Saywell (4/14/2005 8:05:00 AM) Post reply

sonja i have closed my email box to you and i dont want your comments on my poems, as i dont value your comments i dont read your poems so keep out of
    mine, what religeon i am is my business, do you understand

• Linda Preston (4/14/2005 7:56:00 AM) Post reply

I've been having fun poetry hound but really really must go now - work to do. I'll catch 'the ego has landed' later.

• Linda Preston (4/14/2005 7:55:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Sonja, I am not shouting. I'm typing very quietly dear.

Replies for this message:
  • Linda Preston (4/14/2005 7:53:00 AM) Post reply

Oh, it's very personal Sherreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Every time your speak you show the others just exactly who you are.

• ***** ***** (4/14/2005 7:49:00 AM) Post reply

I tried to respond to Linda's earlier comment but was kicked out from doing so.. thus am forced to say it this way.. it is sad that Linda has resorted to shouting, having run out of sensible debate material.. shouting is the action of an empty mind. Linda? Is that.... you.. Allan?

• Linda Preston (4/14/2005 7:47:00 AM) Post reply

Well, isn't that a typical Sherreeeeeee response - I laughed out loud when I read your bio - 'uninformed' how egotistical is that? What has led you to think that you are 'witty' self delusion?

• Linda Preston (4/14/2005 7:34:00 AM) Post reply

That your best shot Sherreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee/Alexa

• Linda Preston (4/14/2005 7:25:00 AM) Post reply

Sherreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee/Alexa still doing time on planet Earth?

• ***** ***** (4/14/2005 7:24:00 AM) Post reply

I sent Allan James Saywell ONE email.... ONE... he seems not to have learned his numbers

• ***** ***** (4/14/2005 7:18:00 AM) Post reply

Herb, regarding your insinuation that I embellished your message... I have no need to alter your message to make you sound worse than you are... you do that quite impeccably... all by yourself.

[Hata Bildir]