Learn More

Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Post a message
  • Rookie Andy Konisberg (4/27/2005 9:20:00 AM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

No. I don't need to convince YOU of anything. I think you are a pathetic man who behaves embarrassingly for a 61 year old. The dignity of Michael and others really puts you to shame. AND I refuse to apologise for comments made by others, or interpretations made by others, as I am not their mother or guardian.

• Rookie Herbert Nehrlich1 (4/27/2005 9:14:00 AM) Post reply

Fry, as you know the vast majority of comments on me and my work were positive. I don't look at the negative ones.
    Your ennui thingy won't wash. As you know. You should have objected to p/h's follow up on your comment.
    Mistake.

• Rookie Andy Konisberg (4/27/2005 9:10:00 AM) Post reply

The forementioned complaints of H's behaviour to poets is posted in the 'reply' section of the last posting. Please note that the first complaint is dated Jan.2005 and the second complaint Feb.2005 AND both of the people complaining are neutrally-respected poets.

• Rookie Herbert Nehrlich1 (4/27/2005 9:10:00 AM) Post reply

Simple solution, suggested previously. All of you leave my poems alone, write no swinish poems or any other kind (which you have done) about me, make no comments about me and I will do likewise PLUS stay out of the forum.
    If this is not agreeable then I can't help you people.
    I had tried that before though.
    Yes poetryhound you need to bring the decapitation thing, it would surely be of interest.
    H

• Rookie Andy Konisberg (4/27/2005 8:55:00 AM) Post reply

if you could decipher the English language H. you would see the link between 'pillow' and 'ennui'...'ennui' means 'boredom'...sleep, boredom...do you get the theme? ...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... can I break it down any more?

• Rookie Andy Konisberg (4/27/2005 8:50:00 AM) Post reply

I think it is a very fitting extract, K.

• Rookie Andy Konisberg (4/27/2005 8:27:00 AM) Post reply

I have made no 'threats' against you in my entire tenure on this site...even before 'Mark Fry'. the Berlin faculty you teach in takes 16 year olds. that makes it no more than a glorified college. who are you trying to impress?

• Rookie Herbert Nehrlich1 (4/27/2005 8:22:00 AM) Post reply

Misunderstood again. Well now. I said teaches at a community college, knocks McKuen and that it is a bit rich. Sorry, nothing wrong with that.
    Incidentally, a community college exists in America and hardly anywhere else. Enlightened old world countries like Germany, France, Switzerland (shall I go on) do not accept credits from community colleges even as High School credits (shall we say Secondary School) .
    But, for the local market it probably is useful. I had a look the other day at the Nobel Prizes over the decades and it was very interesting.
    But we really ought to dropp the subject, it is getting late at my end.
    Allan where are you?
    Best wishes
    H

• Rookie Andy Konisberg (4/27/2005 8:20:00 AM) Post reply

this forum has been in the best shape it has ever been...and then you re-entered it with your cringe-inducing solipsism, solipsism, solipsism. l

• Rookie Andy Konisberg (4/27/2005 8:18:00 AM) Post reply

nothing to re-read. you have accused me of making 'death-threats', which I clearly did not. I repeat, you are a disgrace.

[Hata Bildir]