Members Who Read Most Number Of Poems

Live Scores

Click here to see the rest of the list

Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Post a message
  • Alexa Balfour (4/13/2005 11:41:00 AM) Post reply

excellent work, Sherrie. I have been conducting similar investigations myself, but you have beaten me to the punch by some way. I think a copy and paste effort is required here. my research has led me to contact a few Antipodean friends of mine....suprise, suprise...'Dr.' Nehrlich is an UNKNOWN in the academic circles he claims to walk in. All he actually has to his name is a review (a cutomer review which ANYBODY is free to submit) of two books on Amazon. It is to my great surprise that Nehrlich does not add the initials AMZ to his name to denote his Amazon endeavours!

• Alexa Balfour (4/13/2005 10:48:00 AM) Post reply

check out the comments on Lynette's poems...that will tell ye all ye need to know.

• Alexa Balfour (4/13/2005 10:46:00 AM) Post reply

I agree that the poser of the question might be suspect. I have never heard of 'Beckenham'...but I posted my comments for genuine people so that I may copy & paste and people can see how to do it.

• Alexa Balfour (4/13/2005 10:08:00 AM) Post reply

I knew the 'Petra Bluepeter' character very well, he/she was, quite frankly, a bloody marvel. I am saddened by the news that Mr/Mrs Bluepeter spontaneously combusted quite so unexpectantly. However, you and I will ROCK & ROLL to the land of no soul. I am open to messages, invitations to hockey matches, and discussions about chimps. I like my poetry without mayo and I like it good-to-go. I will not post any poetry on this site for I have found another pleasant home. However, I enjoy reading the quite excellent poetry that gets posted and I am here to read, learn, and enjoy. so, LET'S ROCK!

• Freddy Mercenary (4/13/2005 9:19:00 AM) Post reply

This is 'El-Freddy '...and Yeah it Ain`t you...its ME! Thanks for the support
    Petra- blue- peter -purves- noakes....We is 'JAMMIN'

• petra bluepeter (4/13/2005 8:38:00 AM) Post reply

good day, fair lady.

• petra bluepeter (4/13/2005 8:37:00 AM) Post reply

yes, we all do have a place in history. even the study of chimps is an important part of evolutionary history. human beings attempt to converse with chimps and one day, we may know more than ever about the cognitive processes which inform their panorama.

• petra bluepeter (4/13/2005 8:28:00 AM) Post reply

'Freddie Mercenary' whoever you are (and it's not me) , I salute you. I salute you for your candour. I salute you for your integrity. I salute you for making me laugh so very heartily.

• Jackson Kilroy (4/13/2005 8:27:00 AM) Post reply

'All of us have a place in history. Mine is clouds.' - Richard
    Brautigan

• Allan James Saywell (4/13/2005 8:17:00 AM) Post reply

we we

[Hata Bildir]