Good tidings for you
    Prayers, grace
    Wisdom too
    Bring hope to this place
    Eradicate hate
    Every trace

kenneth

• Mary Nagy (6/3/2005 5:34:00 AM) Post reply

Hello Collette! Hopefully just your presence will make this a much friendlier place. Good luck. Sincerely, Mary

• Allan James Saywell (6/2/2005 9:08:00 PM) Post reply

yes you also have the power to remove messages posted to the forum which i will complain about as a invasion of privacy, one by poem hound as regards herbert
    that was pretty close to slander

• Allan James Saywell (6/2/2005 4:25:00 PM) Post reply

some one has taken it oh dear that was quick

• Allan James Saywell (6/2/2005 3:42:00 PM) Post reply

and good morning neumann my little seinfelt

• Allan James Saywell (6/2/2005 3:39:00 PM) Post reply

and i give a big good morning to NIKHIL PAREKH our new member

• Raynette Eitel (6/2/2005 3:10:00 PM) Post reply

I just came on this morning and want to skip back to the notion of rating of poems. I think Lamont said that it is too subjective. Well then, what do you think goes on when you send your poems to various editors? Get used to having your work judged subjectively. Of course you don't get a helpful comment from everyone...so you can either take the number rating or leave it. But in case you've never sent a poem off like an innocent young child on his way to kindergarten, you may not know that editors most often don't have time to critique you and don't let you know why your wonderful poem is rejected...or if they do decide to publish you, then you may wonder why this poem and not that. It's a cruel world out there...and take whatever ratings you have.

• Scarborough Gypsy (6/2/2005 9:10:00 AM) Post reply

Poetry Hound,

I am not opposed to any poetry discussions. That is what the forum is intended for and I do not think that any discussion on poetry is “BS” as you put it. What I am opposed to is the defamation of character on poets and people who comment here. What gives anyone the right to say that someone is not qualified to give an opinion? ? I just think that the constant bickering is childish, unproductive and unnecessary. Who is gaining anything from it?

Gyp's

• Poetry Hound (6/2/2005 8:50:00 AM) Post reply

So gypsy, what do you think of the poetry discussions on the forum? Are they all full of BS? ALL of them?

• Scarborough Gypsy (6/2/2005 8:48:00 AM) Post reply

Oh Poetry Hound, You are so wise and above all that come here. We must all lower our heads in your presence and back out gracefully when ever you challenge us. Of course only your opinion counts unless of course you agree with someone else. I will say what I want when ever I want and I don't give two hoots if anyone agree's or not. Why don't you contribute some poetry and let us judge that? ?

Love you always
    Gyp's

[Hata Bildir]