Members Who Read Most Number Of Poems

Live Scores

Click here to see the rest of the list

Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Post a message
  • Allan James Saywell (5/17/2005 3:38:00 PM) Post reply

sorry good morning, i think i'll have a swim this morning just took a huge gulp of fresh air, we do have it here, clean crisp day, morning vermin yes you heard me
    oh it's so hard to find fresh material, all the cowboys are dead
    no point writing about them, breakfast time have to go, ignore yesssssssssss

• Allan James Saywell (5/17/2005 3:33:00 PM) Post reply

benidict that is a knew name sounds like a priest or a pope, some guy from lismore yes boys and girls i'm up with things

• Poetry Hound (5/17/2005 3:18:00 PM) Post reply

Lamont, on the other hand, some people set the bar way too low.

• mother baxter (5/17/2005 3:05:00 PM) Post reply

the empire is finished brits get a life, go back to your little hole in the earth
    your poetry is dead, it died in the battle for independance, which was lost by you

• Mary Nagy (5/17/2005 6:19:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I would like to say that I have found Jerry Hughes to be one of the most kind hearted people on this site. There are very few people that are as concerned with people and the world we live in the way Mr. Hughes has shown. I for one, would be very sad to see him leave this site. I just thought he should know that. Sincerely, Mary

Replies for this message:
    • Michael Shepherd (5/17/2005 7:26:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Thank you, Mary, for that well-deserved and eloquent statement. Jerry has been sadly under-rated by - who? the envious? I hope he reconsiders.

• Chris Benedict (5/17/2005 5:52:00 AM) Post reply

Mr Saywell, I wouldn't send a book of your poems to my worst enemy let alone a 'friend'. Congratulations. In 900-odd pointless poems you've achieved nothing that hasn't already been done in a much better way and annoyed a lot of nice people into the bargain.

• Allan James Saywell (5/17/2005 5:31:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

benedict are you one of the gang, by the way liar i sent lenchen my book
    we were good friends, and still are why dont you pack your bags as well
    bully boy you wont be missed

To read all of 1 replies click here
  • ***** ***** (5/17/2005 5:30:00 AM) Post reply

you may now add me to that stretching list of departed, Sonja Broderick

• Chris Benedict (5/17/2005 5:21:00 AM) Post reply

Lenchen Elf, Paul England, Mark Fry, OJ, Jerry Hughes and more besides: all walked away in disgust at the relentless bullying of you and your pal Neurlich who have just about eaten this once-great site up between yourselves. But be clear on one thing: you bitter pea-brained men aren't going to win through.

• Allan James Saywell (5/17/2005 4:54:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

If you are a true poet you must take all sorts of abuse and keep writing
    for if you truly love your art you must do this in order to satisfy your desire to write, to run away from a little bit of pressure is not very proffesional
    for if you dont believe in yourself who else is going to believe in you

To read all of 1 replies click here
[Hata Bildir]