Members Who Read Most Number Of Poems

Live Scores

Click here to see the rest of the list

Freeform Workshop

Post a message
  • April Breeland (11/16/2008 10:20:00 PM) Post reply

I have recently posted a poem called Notes... I would love feedback!
    Also my poems
    Storm
    Imagine
    Your Hands
    The Cross

Thank You
    Bless all of you
    April

• Karima Astrid P (11/3/2008 7:23:00 AM) Post reply

check out my poems
    i would appreciate if you leave some comments
    thanks

• April Breeland (11/1/2008 9:58:00 PM) Post reply

I've only been on this websire for a little less than a week. I would appreciate greatly comments, honesty and suggestion.

Thanks April

• Matt a.k.a. Matti (10/30/2008 11:04:00 AM) Post reply

I have just recently joined poem hunters and already I'm loving it. Plz read my first two: O what a joyous day, and Last memories.

• April Breeland (10/29/2008 9:09:00 PM) Post reply

http: //www.poemhunter.com/april-breeland/

Please comment and vote with my poems. White Strip, Wise One, I Need A Kiss, and many more.....

• Hamid Kareem (10/27/2008 4:32:00 AM) Post reply

my new poem blood pain and excretion. pls read and comment wwith free use of language

• Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel Black (10/23/2008 7:44:00 PM) Post reply

The finalised version of my newest poem The Bugs of Nature's Economic Picture is in my poetry collection.The poem is experimental for me.Please read and rate if you choose to do so. Thank you for your time.

• Karima Astrid P (10/23/2008 7:31:00 AM) Post reply

I have posted some new poms..hope you have time reading it..and still have time to leave some comments about it..thanks

• Vester Crowley IX (10/20/2008 6:04:00 PM) Post reply

I have vanished for long ammount of fate for that i have returned to share my harmony with thy. I pled that you may give it a brief sight. I thank thy

• Ahmad Aldeen (10/16/2008 12:42:00 PM) Post reply

Poem name: You still haven't grown up?

No one has intrest in school.

Even if somewon is trying their best you know they have to avoid playing the fool.

Bullys are trying to be tougher than the rest but they only trying to be cool.

Students minds are messed they think the teachers are being kruel.

Teacher deserves a lot of respect because he or she will guide you through you future thats their duty as a leader.

If no ones showing you respect try and find out why no ones showing you manners by using your intelect.

Being good is something we all find so hard to perfect.

But if we do it will lead to a huge affect.

So there comes the time of our G.C.S.E S its time for us to sit down and reflect.

[Hata Bildir]