Treasure Island

Looking For A Poem

Post a message
  • Ann Taylor (6/16/2014 10:16:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

The poem by Shelley which contains...the moonbeams kissed the sea..so many kisses and none for me...

Replies for this message:
  • Ann Taylor (6/16/2014 9:58:00 AM) Post reply

The name of the poem which contains, " ...and the moonbeams kiss the sea...so many kisses and none for me..." (not sure about that last part but that is general jist. Thought it was called Allegory of Love by Shelley but cant find. Thanks

• Gangadharan Nair Pulingat Veteran Poet - 3rd Stage (6/16/2014 2:45:00 AM) Post reply

The poems of Great poet Seamus Haney, and Tomas Transformer likes to read

• Candy Hurst Veteran Poet - 3rd Stage (6/15/2014 10:13:00 PM) Post reply

its..Poems of John G. Whittier / with explanatory notes /

A.L. Burt Company, publishers
    52-58 Duane Street. New York*

• Candy Hurst Veteran Poet - 3rd Stage (6/15/2014 9:14:00 PM) Post reply

hello I am trying to look up the book poems of whittier I have book with all his writings would like to sell to one that appreciates him the outer hard covers are missing I owned it for 40 years, I have no idea about cost, worth

• John Molino Veteran Poet - 3rd Stage (6/15/2014 11:56:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hi. About 25 years ago, I found a poem in a library book and shared it with a former girlfriend. Now I can't find it nor the poem or the author. Here's what I recall of it. " ....you gave me this talisman that none can take....brought me to some dark shore......i'll remember the days I spent with you" . Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

• Lynda Finn Rookie - 1st Stage (6/15/2014 8:40:00 PM) Post reply

Could it possibly be this one? It's not identical to your quotes. http://www.poemhunter.com/best-poems/alexander-sergeyevich-pushkin/the-talisman/

• Gangadharan Nair Pulingat Veteran Poet - 3rd Stage (6/13/2014 11:54:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I likes to read Tomas Transformer's poems in this site and also the Seamus Haney's poems.

• Laura Burns Rookie - 1st Stage (6/14/2014 12:05:00 PM) Post reply

You need to go to the " contact us" link on this web site and post your request under " Suggestions and Requests."

• Lee Darragh Veteran Poet - 3rd Stage (6/13/2014 9:32:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I'm looking for a poem by Robert Frost about a young boy asking a man about whether the man had seen a flag flying at the school. I cannot recall the title.

To read all of 1 replies click here
  • Lee Darragh Veteran Poet - 3rd Stage (6/13/2014 9:22:00 AM) Post reply

I'm looking for a poem by Robert Frost about a small boy asking a man whether he saw the flag flying at a school when he walked by. It's a great flag day poem, but I can't recall the name of it.

• Brian Naugher Veteran Poet - 3rd Stage (6/10/2014 5:08:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Looking for a poem I read a while back concerning a daughter who promised her mother she would not drink and drive whilst at her friends party but is herself the victim of a drunk driver?

• Laura Burns Rookie - 1st Stage (6/10/2014 9:53:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Here is one: " Somebody Should Have Taught Him" author: unknown I went to a party, And remembered what you said. You told me not to drink, Mom, so I had a Sprite instead. I fe ... more

[Hata Bildir]