Treasure Island

Looking For A Poem

Post a message
  • Mike Acker Rookie - 1st Stage (10/10/2013 2:41:00 PM) Post reply

Feel free to read, rate and comment on my work. Thanks: http://www.poemhunter.com/mike-acker/

• Jack Growden Rookie - 1st Stage (10/10/2013 4:07:00 AM) Post reply

Feel free to read, rate and comment on my work. Thanks: http://www.poemhunter.com/jack-growden-2/

• So Shirazi Rookie - 1st Stage (10/9/2013 9:49:00 AM) Post reply

I have been searching unsuccessfully for a poem called 'Middle Age' by Kamala Das & have not been able to locate it. CAn anyone help with this?
    Many thanks

• Diana Rose Tolentino Rookie - 1st Stage (10/9/2013 2:22:00 AM) Post reply

Please check out my poem entitled " FANTASY" .
    It is also my contest entry so please please please feel free to vote, rate and comment.
    Thank you so much..

• John Hazon Palen Rookie - 1st Stage (10/7/2013 9:42:00 AM) Post reply

My New Poem: The Reminder

Given the fact that this poem was composed the day after a calamity hit our place last yeae (hey, it's been a long time since I visited this lovely website) , this poem is expressively dedicated to my fellow people as my gratitude to God.

AJA! Good day!

• Dylan Peterson Rookie - 1st Stage (10/6/2013 10:48:00 PM) Post reply

Hello,
    Im looking for no specific poem but for an assignment, I was planning on combining three different pieces centering around America. I was thinking of taking them from a time like the late 20's or 30's reflecting on the promise that the country offered, the late 60's that would reflect the public's views, and a modern day one that talks about our current situation. any help would be fantastic! Thank you in advance!

-Dylan

• Dylan Peterson Rookie - 1st Stage (10/6/2013 10:48:00 PM) Post reply

Hello,
    Im looking for no specific poem but for an assignment, I was planning on combining three different pieces centering around America. I was thinking of taking them from a time like the late 20's or 30's reflecting on the promise that the country offered, the late 60's that would reflect the public's views, and a modern day one that talks about our current situation. any help would be fantastic! Thank you in advance!

-Dylan

• Matt Wheeler Rookie - 1st Stage (10/6/2013 7:21:00 AM) Post reply

Hello

I am trying to find the full text of Susy Evelyne's poem about Clifton Suspension Bridge. It contains the words:

Mr Isambard Brunel - won't you take me in your arms?I feel under a spell on your...

A google search led me to this site but the trail has gone cold. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Matt

• Carol Pierce Rookie - 1st Stage (10/3/2013 8:30:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I would like to find the poem with the line, " Jubal ain't to home this mornin'" . It's a poem from the mountains of Tennessee/North Carolina.

Replies for this message:
    • Laura Burns Rookie - 1st Stage (10/4/2013 8:47:00 AM) Post reply

The character's name is not Jubal, but Taulbe. Here is the poem: OLD CHRISTMAS by Roy Addison Helton " Where you coming from, Lomey Carter, So airly over the snow? And what's them pret ... more

• Erin Thomas Rookie - 1st Stage (10/3/2013 4:16:00 PM) Post reply

How do I withdraw my poem from your silly little popularity contest?

[Hata Bildir]