Treasure Island

Looking For A Poem

Post a message
  • Lou Shandra Wright (12/8/2006 9:52:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I'M DOING MY SENIOR PROJECT IN HIGH SCHOOL ON POETRY AND SO I'M MAKING A BOOK OF POETRY WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO SUBMIT SOME POEMS. U'LL BE FULLY CREDITED FOR UR PARTICIPATION PLEASE! ! ! ! ! (^_^)

Replies for this message:
    • Vein More (12/13/2006 2:29:00 AM) Post reply

HELLO! I just posted some of my all-original poems and I hope you can use it in your book. These are quite powerful so just take good care of these and get high with it. Vein More

• Roger Bowman (11/30/2006 4:53:00 PM) Post reply

Any French or French speakin fellow poemhunters out there could tell me your opinion for Le chasseur de l'esprit.Its my poemo Mindhunter in French though I dont know French, with a little help of a friend of mine I manage to write it.
    Thanks
    Roger

• Lou Shandra Wright (11/28/2006 10:12:00 AM) Post reply

I'M DOING MY SENIOR PROJECT IN HIGH SCHOOL ON POETRY AND SO I'M MAKING A BOOK OF POETRY WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO SUBMIT SOME POEMS. U'LL BE FULLY CREDITED FOR UR PARTICIPATION PLEASE! ! ! ! ! (^_^)

• Roger Bowman (11/27/2006 2:11:00 PM) Post reply

What do you all think of organising a day for booze? Let say Friday and we write about our favourite drinks and crazy stories relating to booze and call it
    'Friday night is pie-eyed night.'Francesca Johnson gave me the idea and the name.

• John Mc Loughlin (11/22/2006 7:17:00 AM) Post reply

Hi I am trying to find the following poetry By The Irish Poet John Montague.They are The Locket, The Cage. There is some poetry on the site for John Montague, not the ones I am looking for.I would appreciate if anyone can give a website link to find the above Thanks

• Nina Attridge (11/19/2006 2:58:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hi this is the first time so hope you can help. Im looking for the poem Leisure by W H Davies

Replies for this message:
    • Mark English (11/20/2006 2:07:00 PM) Post reply

You can read it here at http: //www.poemhunter.com/poem/leisure/

• Evangeline Auld (11/9/2006 7:04:00 PM) Post reply

Can anyone recommend a book of poetry all about animals please? Thanks.

• Olga Zui (11/9/2006 12:02:00 PM) Post reply

Dear poets,
    My name is Olga. I was so happy to discover this site, as I have been looking for talented poets for a few months! I was impressed by beautiful, talented works here. It’s made me to ask for your help.
    I am a musician and I have a few songs that I need to write some lyrics. Unfortunately English is not my native language, and I am not a poet, so I can’t do it myself.
    Great request!
    If you specialized in writing lyrics for songs and English is your native language, please contact me: volha_zui@yahoo.com, Tell: +971503507017. I live in Dubai, but I will be happy to hear from anyone from any part of the world

• Ben Jacobson (11/8/2006 3:01:00 AM) Post reply

Hi.

Does anyone know where I can get hold of some Ernst Josephson Poems, either online or a book. If anyone has any information on where I might be able to find his poems please email me.

Thanks

Ben.

• Nikki X (11/2/2006 2:47:00 PM) Post reply

Hi.
    Ive been desperatley looking for a poem that my mum told me her mum used to read to her as a child. As her mum passed away recently i thought it would be nice to find the poem for her but i just cant find it anywhere. All i know is that the poem is about a little boy who dreamed that he was posted in the mail! if anyone has any ideas i would be really grateful. Thanks.

[Hata Bildir]