Treasure Island

Writing Poetry

Discuss ways to improve your poetry. Post your techniques, tips, and creative ideas about how to write better.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

Eesha Raaziah Naqvi Eesha Raaziah Naqvi Female, 16, Pakistan (7/16/2014 1:54:00 AM)

Hello poets! Glad to return!
I prefer writing what I observe and feel, simultaneously. I focus on what I see through my heart. For me, poetry is all about imagination and creativity, instead of logic.
I invite you people for a discussion because opinions of others matter the most, they may help unlock many new and refined visions!

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

• Tony Adah Freshman - 2nd Stage (7/30/2014 6:29:00 AM) Post reply

Yes, I agree with you, Eesha R. Naqvi but sometimes when logic comes and it is crafted with the shadow of imagination And creativity, there is a meaning to poetry. The sequence of thoughts as in logic should not be excluded from poetry
    when your two conditions of imagination and creativity are met. Happy writing

• Tony Adah Freshman - 2nd Stage (7/30/2014 6:27:00 AM) Post reply

Yes, I agree with you, Eesha R. Naqvi but sometimes when logic comes and it is crafted with the shadow of imagination And creativity, there is a meaning to poetry. The sequence of thoughts as in logic should not be excluded from poetry

• Tony Adah Freshman - 2nd Stage (7/30/2014 6:26:00 AM) Post reply

[Hata Bildir]