Writing Poetry

Post a message
  • Freshman - 2nd Stage Pranab K Chakraborty (8/24/2014 6:59:00 AM) Post reply

Feelings are the prime necessary to compose a poem. To compose a poem the form is also the prime one to express the feelings by words. So many prime requirements are essential to expose proper tune just like a hand-bomb to make manually. No other simplest way of its formation. Above all patience and concentration are those adhesive which act as a binder. And the supreme authority undoubtedly heart and brain who play the right balance to be strict on creation.

• Silver Star - 5th Stage Mohammad Skati (8/22/2014 10:52:00 AM) Post reply

Everyone is a poet directly or indirectly simply because we sometimes feel that some people say poetry while they're talking to us. I know that those who write poetry must have certain qualifications... Thanks.

• Gold Star - 6th Stage Aftab Alam Khursheed (8/21/2014 10:37:00 PM) Post reply

How to bead the words with the thread of imagination and put the magical and musical effect with truth and reality is the poetry

• Silver Star - 5th Stage Mohammad Skati (8/21/2014 11:19:00 AM) Post reply

I write poems in Arabic and in English, so I would like to share pretty experiences with other members to enrich this pretty site. Thanks.

• Freshman - 2nd Stage Abekah Emmanuel (8/20/2014 5:55:00 AM) Post reply

Dear fellow hunters, my new poem is out...entitled......ALL BUT DREAMS.......... Please read, rate and leave your personal comment om it...... I would equally appreciate any criticism from any poet who reads my poems. thank you....best wishes......................

• Freshman - 2nd Stage Abekah Emmanuel (8/20/2014 2:14:00 AM) Post reply

To be a poet....and indeed a great poet, it depends on how you recollect your emotions in tranquility, how you organise those emotions and how you cloth them with the appropriate words.

• Silver Star - 5th Stage Mohammad Skati (8/18/2014 2:34:00 PM) Post reply

Poetry needs a lot of experience in addition to gifted people or people who like to show some inclination to reading and writing poetry. Writing needs someone to read more poems and to use his or her experience.

• Freshman - 2nd Stage Pranab K Chakraborty (8/18/2014 12:47:00 AM) Post reply

ONLY POETRY COULD BEAUTIFY THE UGLIEST OBJECT BY ITS DIVINE BEAUTY.

• Gold Star - 6th Stage Aftab Alam Khursheed (8/17/2014 4:56:00 AM) Post reply

poetry is the observation that a poets observe and put in the form and brings to the public, a kind of information in the interest of humanity and the world

• Rookie - 1st Stage Denise Naidoo (8/17/2014 3:57:00 AM) Post reply

Hi guys! Please check out my spoken word below

http://www.mixcloud.com/LyricallyInspired/building-walls/

Let me know what you think! : -) Advice appreciated! ! ! ! !

Much Love!

[Hata Bildir]