Writing Poetry

Post a message
  • Joe Giuliani (10/23/2012 4:31:00 PM) Post reply

Friends,

Please note that my new book of poetry, " Dada Reborn: 21st Century Poems, " is now available on Amazon (Ebook) .

These poems are intended for a mature liberal-minded audience.

Thanks,

Joe

• Hardeep Singh Dhillon (10/23/2012 7:41:00 AM) Post reply

I write Poetry at heart. I started writing poems when I was 17. About 9 years back i have around a handful of poems in english and rest in hindi and punjabi.

Poetry is like a sensational experience one should get all his senses free in order to enjoy glorious heights of poetry taking care all belief, emotions, sentiments pride & glory.

Hope all of you will give great support.

Valuable suggestions are welcomed

Author: HARDEEP SINGH DHILLON

• Yash Shinde (10/22/2012 11:42:00 PM) Post reply

Hello friends and all of the great poets here.......I am new to poem hunter...........so I require your support and guidance thus I cordially invite you to read my poems on my page and comment and rate plzz...........waiting eagerly for your response.....great poets..........: -)

• Villiamor Calventas (10/21/2012 12:54:00 AM) Post reply

i used to write feature aricles not poems but when i was so depresse i found out i canweave words and then i wrote my poems..it is becoming my hobby. in here i could express my sentiments.

• Thoughts Of A Poet (10/20/2012 5:19:00 PM) Post reply

i'm a poet trying to get her start in a hobby that she has taken very seriously now that she has gotten the words that she wants to say to express herself as a peot,

all of my poems are based on the things that i feel inside my soul, poetry to me is about sharing my exprenices that i've had to face in my life so i hope that you will read my poems and see what i mean

• Akanksha Bhatt (10/19/2012 7:42:00 AM) Post reply

Hello to all of you. Hope you are doing well. There is a humble request to you to read some of my poems and dropp your comments on them! I hope you'll like them.PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT.!
    With Regards
    Thanking You
    :)
    Akanksha

• Gulsher John (10/17/2012 6:45:00 AM) Post reply

poetry to me is portraying life, and life has everything, emotion passion, feelings temper etc, when ever i set to shape my thoughts into words i do the following:
    free my heart and mind
    bring order in chaos
    welcome the serenity of mood
    overwhelmed by melancholy
    invites the heaven muses
    choose living diction in sublime syntax
    thus have a portrait of my last love on page.

• Ronn Michael Salinas (10/10/2012 10:08:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hmm I'm in a fix on my new poem " I Want to Be Your Cloud" and any feedback is appreciated. Peace, Ronn aka Eon Ezkiel

Replies for this message:
  • Sarojini Pattayat (10/7/2012 9:40:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I always wonder how to write the best poem.

• Daniel Einstein (10/3/2012 11:20:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hey guys, how is it going?hopefully great, I was wondering if you guys would be interested in sending me two of your written and favorite poems, and i will comment and rate them; because i am that kind of guy. Don't be shy and send me a message, i will be waiting. xD

[Hata Bildir]