Writing Poetry

Post a message
  • Rookie - 84 Points Ronald Stroman (1/11/2007 10:14:00 AM) Post reply

i've never done it. practice makes 4 improvement. go/see experience/go back home and practice/and then you slam your way into personally.

b4 eye personally slam you 4 being a lazy poet. oh yeah, find out where the slammin' is being slammed.

• Rookie - 84 Points fleur the tulip sniper (1/6/2007 10:31:00 AM) Post reply

Hai. I have been roaming poemhunter for a while now and finally decided to sign up and submit some of my writings. Feel free to check me out and comment, everyone loves feedback. I just posted a few things I wrote recently so have at em.

Cheers to all, take care

~fleur the tulip sniper~

• Rookie - 12 Points Alek Lenth (12/18/2006 10:38:00 PM) Post reply

Just another first time post asking for comments. I've read a fair amount of poetry, but nothing very current. If you see any styles to point me towards (and where to read it) I would be much obliged.

• Rookie - 12 Points Chad Carpenter (12/17/2006 12:44:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hi everyone. This is the first time I've posted anything on here. I'd really apprectiate comments or criticisms anyone has to offer. Thanks.

Replies for this message:
  • Rookie - 12 Points Emmanuel Medio (12/12/2006 8:25:00 PM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

Hey guyz.....im new here in poemhunter also and i don't know if i have the skills or not on writing poems but i have submitted 3 poems already.....i hope u guys will check out my poems ang give me some comments about my poems....thnx if u will check it out.....my email add is daywalker_superman@yahoo.com.ph.....till here guyz....chao! ! !

Emmanuel

Replies for this message:
    • Otteri Selvakumar (1/11/2007 9:21:00 AM) Post reply

you also read and write...

• Karen Summers (12/20/2006 12:06:00 PM) Post reply

Hello Emmanuel, I read your poems today and left some comments in addition to sending you a private message. Happy Holidays, Karen Summers

• Rookie - 0 Points Roger Bowman (12/12/2006 6:00:00 PM) Post reply

This Friday as every Friday since last Friday is booze night with crazy poemos and stories so u r all welcome to write something and add it to ur list, if u like.

All the best and more
    Roger

• Rookie - 0 Points Cephas Oluwaseyitan (12/5/2006 6:54:00 AM) Post reply

Hi i am new on poemhunter, i have lost the skill and technics of the art. I have written few poems and I want your candid opinion on them; and if possible rate the poems let me know if i am improving or not. Can you also inform me of the latest development in poetry if there is any.
    My email: speakingimages@hotmail.com
    thanks

• Rookie - 0 Points Roger Bowman (11/30/2006 4:52:00 PM) Post reply

Any French or French speakin fellow poemhunters out there could tell me your opinion for Le chasseur de l'esprit.Its my poemo Mindhunter in French though I dont know French, with a little help of a friend of mine I manage to write it.
    Thanks
    Roger

• Rookie - 0 Points Bas Nuijten (11/30/2006 7:13:00 AM) Post reply

nice site with rhyme-dictionary www.rhyme-word.com

• Rookie - 0 Points Roger Bowman (11/27/2006 2:11:00 PM) Post reply

What do you all think of organising a day for booze? Let say Friday and we write about our favourite drinks and crazy stories relating to booze and call it
    'Friday night is pie-eyed night.'Francesca Johnson gave me the idea and the name.

[Hata Bildir]