Writing Poetry

Post a message
  • Random Crap (7/29/2007 5:23:00 PM) Post reply

Always have writing equiptment with you. I've wrote some of my favourite stuff at the randomest times. Most are written in the middle of the night. Whenever you have any inspiration, just write. And never throw things away. You could always use it. Good luck in all your work, i would love some critique on my poems please!

• Pranjal Johri (7/29/2007 10:13:00 AM) Post reply

there are few more going to come in my profile soon so read n enjoy

• Pranjal Johri (7/29/2007 10:11:00 AM) Post reply

if some one writes a poetry he is not in the crowd. crowd in the sense he is different even if number of poets are large even then he is different there because every thinker thinks differently...............

• Rookie - 0 Points Petra Creffield (7/29/2007 5:35:00 AM) Post reply

Hi fellow Poets, hope you all have a peaceful and poetic Sunday, I have posted a few new poems on my profile page, if you have the time to dropp by and leave your thoughts and feedback it is always very mch appreciated.
    Love and light
    Petra x

• Rookie - 0 Points Karima Astrid P (7/23/2007 6:10:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

What you dream last night
    can be a topic of your
    Poetry

Replies for this message:
    • Pranjal Johri (7/29/2007 10:14:00 AM) Post reply

hi karima i liked your style of writing i enjoyed that i think we can be good friends

• Rookie - 0 Points Karima Astrid P (7/23/2007 5:50:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I made some new poetries
    in my page
    i need some advice on how to improve my
    poetry writing
    give me some feedback on my pieces
    Thanks
    n_n

• Pushkar Bisht (7/26/2007 9:03:00 AM) Post reply

Hi, I am happy because someone is very interested in writing poetries otherwise who has time to write poetry. First of all, you need to think what you are going to write? What message will the poetr ... more

• Rookie - 0 Points Pushkar Bisht (7/23/2007 2:52:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

The bests way to improve the poetry, We should think deeper and deeper what is going around us. We should make a deep observation on the thing we see when we walk. We should write poetry on every subject so that we can give a good message to the world. I write different kinds of poetry because I have to leave a good message in the history of poetry. We get inspired by poetry. Why not to write something on nature, creatures, people, feelings and God.

• Rookie - 0 Points Dharmesh Acharya (7/23/2007 1:28:00 AM) Post reply

Hi,

I read lots of poems in this site. I like many of them. But like
    'A True JAT Soldier is tough indeed
    standing tall and strong when there is a need
    A Soldier also feels sadness, pain, and sorrow
    Sometimes not looking forward to the trials of tomorrow'.For mail me at manjeet@radixweb.com

• Rookie - 0 Points Petra Creffield (7/21/2007 3:25:00 PM) Post reply

some new poems on my profile - go check it, leave yr thoghts - is always good to get feedback
    thanks y'all
    Px

• Rookie - 0 Points Martin Swords (7/12/2007 1:51:00 PM) Post reply

extra to my earlier posting, two new poems worth a look:

A Walk In The Woods With Robert Frost

Bob Dylan and me

look forward to responces. Thanks. Martin

[Hata Bildir]