Writing Poetry

Post a message
  • Rookie Rakhi Jayashankar (9/26/2008 11:44:00 PM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

I am new to this site
    i have written some poems plz do read my poems n give suggetion n do rate them

• Rookie Emperor 8 (9/26/2008 7:51:00 PM) Post reply

hello everyone, i have just posted a new poem called 'i am new' please could u read it and comment on it, thanks

• Rookie Bantu Ngcephe (9/26/2008 11:23:00 AM) Post reply

I have another1 plz comment on it(I'M SICK OF THIS LIFE)

• Rookie - 10 Points Lily Law (9/24/2008 3:47:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

ola! ! plz feel free to read and give comment to any of my poems.. it will be a great help for my learning process... thanks ^-^

Replies for this message:

To read all of 1 replies click here
  • Rookie Bantu Ngcephe (9/22/2008 11:50:00 AM) Post reply

Hi everyone i have posted a new poem goes by the name(will i make it?) plz feel free to comment on it

• Rookie Will Lusced (9/21/2008 9:32:00 PM) Post reply

Hello all, I just joined up and I'm really diggin it so far. Hopefully this is an appropriate place to ask for feedback on my work. I'd definitely appreciate it. And no holding back either, I think I can take it

• Rookie - 228 Points Paul Butters (9/21/2008 6:50:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Looking at young Becker's poems reminds me what a struggle poetry writing was at first. Recall making myself write in iambics, which I sometimes still do. More and more I compose line by line, using Shorter lines for emphasis etc., and just get freer and freer. Am relieved to hear folk LIKE the 'content' of my verses and are not phased by all this 'freedom' of form. Have written a lot of 'religious' stuff recently but may well turn my attention more to space, both 'outer' and 'inner', from now on. Inner emotions especially.

• Rookie - 228 Points Tulsi Hanumanthu (9/25/2008 4:02:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

POESY'S PARENTS (A Tanka) CONTENT can't conceive POETRY all by herself, Being a maiden. She therefore must marry FORM To beget POEM offspring

• Rookie Tj Becker (9/19/2008 8:52:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I'm very new to this site. I take my poetry seriously and would really love for you to read and give me brutal feedback. I have 4 posted and would appreciate your help. I would be more then happy to return the favor. Thanks for your help.

• Rookie Paul Butters (9/21/2008 6:36:00 AM) Post reply

Stand still while I flog you! Well you Did ask for 'brutal' feedback! Tee hee. Seriously though, you are indeed a very serious and intense poet. However, agree with those who warn against acting on ne ... more

• Rookie Aijaz Asif (9/18/2008 7:00:00 PM) Post reply

hello to all at first i want to thank you all fellow poets who read my poems and posted there precious comment.....dear fellow poets i have just posted my new poem 'How will I show you my face? ' and i'm requesting you all to read it and posr your precious comments, i'll be thankful for your kindness...
    regards
    aijaz asif

• Rookie Goldy Locks (9/18/2008 6:53:00 PM) Post reply

perfect timing

draining the last of the milk
    for the cats
    on the day that it sours.

[Hata Bildir]