Zander William Pearson
Zander William Pearson Poems
- The Piano As my fingers rest on the keys, Preparing for the...
- Unity -Part 3- Fire Raging through the Earth, Burning ...
- Unity -Part 8- Death With Life there must be Death, ...
- Unity -Part 1- Air As the night shades the world, And ...
- Unity -Part 4- Earth Earth forms the base of all the ...
- Unity -Part 9- Energy A flash streaks down to Earth, And ...
- Unity -Part 7- Life The beauty of Earth, The majesty of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Zander William Pearson
As my fingers rest on the keys,
Preparing for the song,
I close my eyes.
I visualize the song,
Hearing the melody in my mind,
And I close off my mind.
I simply stop thinking,
And let the music, my soul, and my fingers,
Do all the work.
My fingers begin the journey,
Flying through the keys,
The music fills me,
And I drift off,
Into the beautiful harmony.
My fingers soften,
Into an Andante pianissimo.
And a ralentando takes into affect.
As a decresendo takes me,
To a near-impossible ...