Zachary Clark Poems
- Promise Me One Thing. There was this girl, We'd been ...
- From The Woods To The Sea We leave the drive and turn to the ...
- Deafening Silence No whisper or sound no twitch or ...
- Secret Love Hidden deep in the night is a passion so strong; ...
- Cheaters My friend’s heart is dying. Your love for him was ...
- Book Of Emotion When you are a writer you write a good book, ...
- Bully Victim Picked on, Ridiculed, Mocked, unwanted ...
A 18 year old boy self motivated as a poet. He realized that a poet is unable to make a decent living so he decided to share it to the world. He has gone through some things in the past boosting his descriptive power and personal presence in everything he writes. He wishes someday everyone will be touched by at least one of his works... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Promise Me One Thing.
There was this girl,
We'd been friends for awhile,
A long while.
She looked upset, distant,
I asked her what was wrong,
She was silent
I asked her if I could help,
I asked her if she cared,
She was stubborn
I asked her if she loved me,
I asked her if she wanted to kiss me,
Her lips barely quivered
As I said, 'Well then I'll be off, '
She touched my wrist,
I stood still as a statue
She pulled soft on my arm,
I turned around,
She was there
On her tippy toes,
She then lightly, gently,
Slowly kissed ...