Zac Wittstruck Poems
- The Willow Tree The willow tree ran down the alley, ...
- The Sport Of Business-Styled M... The manager told the ...
- The Silent Choir The quiet choir triggered quite a riot when...
- Considerable Article It may be said that the only real ...
- The Strange Tenement The strange tenement that kept the ...
- The Awkward Moment When the anvil falls within two meters of...
- In The Second Building To Your... The first thing you may ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Zac Wittstruck
In The Second Building To Your Left
The first thing you may notice
when you scream at the engineer
on the first flight of stairs
in the second building to your
left is that
he is not looking in any direction
in particular - in relation to the
painted grass of tomorrow's yesterday
his ears are naked
and his blatter is full
of blatant sex offenders
racing toward the sidelines
to avoid being rushed into
making a rash incision
of microscopic proportions
that must be confronted with
blind accuracy and slightly above
average speeds towards
the future of ...