Yvette Lee Poems
- Red Red looks like the blood flowing through our veins Red ...
- Green Green looks like the grass that cows and lambs nibble ...
- The Sun
- Black Black Black looks like the night sky Black smells ...
- Gray Day Today, a gray day with crazy winds and gray ...
- Unhappy Day Today is an unhappy day with strong winds
Red looks like the blood flowing through our veins
Red smells like apple juice
Red tasted like the apple in the Snow White's story
Red feels like a piece of fabric
Red looks like fire
Red smells like blood
Red tasted like uncooked meat
Red feels like panic that makes you feel blind