Yasmeen Khan Poems
- The Hills Are Alive! Swooping on gradients and hairpin ...
- The Bare Tree In the chill of night I stand and gaze My ...
- The Story Of A Bud A bud encased, in sepals wrapped Beauty's...
- ...A Tear Rolls Down My Cheek Sunday morning Over a cup of ...
- Winter Gloom The howling winds, the biting chill Of wintry ...
- The Gypsy Girl (La Esmeralda) How beautifully she sings and...
- The Rain At Night The hush of the night is dark and ...
I live in a strange world. The music of my life has its own rhythm. I write from imagination and inspiration. The canvas has no limits and colors can be picked from a personal experience, childhood memories, a person, a movie, a novel, a symphony, a painting, a picture or any poem written by a favourite poet. The problem is that how goes the brushstroke to paint the intensity of imagination. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Hills Are Alive!
Swooping on gradients and hairpin bends
When the sun sinks and softly descends
At a mellow pace in Heaven's wide arch
A thousand pines in the clouds' arms
Swing and sway in welcome mists,
On glorious crests bend and twist.
Winds sing sweetly, airs are benign
And the city looks dreamy and shines
Like a starry plane far beneath me
As I look down the scary lee.
Soaring upwards in the mellow blush of day
A spot sparkles in the foggy dark and stays
Glowing on the lush peaks illumining grays.
Savory aromas float on the evening breeze
With melodies ...