Yasmeen Khan Poems
- A Chocolate Dream Dark, dark heavenly chocolate Makes my ...
- Desdemona....“a Most Exquisite... A spirit so wild, ...
- The Gypsy Girl (La Esmeralda) How beautifully she sings and...
- Stones Have Hearts Stones too have hearts, they speak Talk, ...
- Sky Lanterns
- Bonsai Emerald verse Bejeweled with Rubies ablaze Pruned ...
- A Tribal Girl A beaming ray from one eye The other behind an...
I live in a strange world. The music of my life has its own rhythm. I write from imagination and inspiration. The canvas has no limits and colors can be picked from a personal experience, childhood memories, a person, a movie, a novel, a symphony, a painting, a picture or any poem written by a favourite poet. The problem is that how goes the brushstroke to paint the intensity of imagination. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Chocolate Dream
Dark, dark heavenly chocolate
Makes my heart leap up and fascinates,
I dream to live in a choco castle
Where choco boats and choco vessels
All sail in choco streams
Chocolate roses, strawberry cream
Peanut butter grows on plants
Chocolate birdies sing sweet chants
In caramel swirls fairies dance
So this would be my fave chocolate trance