Yannis Voultos Poems
- Dream I am sleeping With the door open In the sea The ...
- Worthless I asked vengeance From phantoms Of my agony ...
- The Shadow It smelled of incense and rose water They ...
- God Me God me Sat in the dock Man me
- Saint In memoriam of Stavros Tornés He carries his ...
- Daemon One daemon now Rules over my mind He treats me ...
- House House built on the rocks Across the sea There I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I am sleeping
With the door open
In the sea
Even than the words of then.
To the island of eyeless poets
And I see
The ones of a tomb
Written in my mind
By the hands
Of the suicide