William Cavanagh Poems
- A Face Is A Mirror Of The Mind Honorable Confucius used to ...
- A Veil Of Fate The unkindly fate that veils the lover’s ...
- No Age Restrictions For Having... I met and managed and ...
- Turkish Girl T’s my solemn sworn duty To speak of nature’s ...
- Every Minute Every Second Ever... When days have been ...
- About Maria Latino ladies dance and burn; Deep within the ...
- Algonquin Canada The purity the palette The budding the ...
Time traveller and adventurer currently travelling the globe.Aboriginal to the world. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about William Cavanagh
A Face Is A Mirror Of The Mind
Honorable Confucius used to say
A face is but a mirror of one's mind
I believe my observations to this day
Upon the many faces I did find
With les yeux of dark despair
Pouting facial lines that I have seen
An icy stoic stare, a gruesome glare
An attitude, murderously mean
For your welfare there is no feeling
To hang you high and by the neck
With rough rouges there is no dealing
But to render you a human wreck
First impressions Confucius may well warn you
Trust and confide ni-ni Christian, Muslim or a Jew