Wicha Surin Poems
- What Does The Moon Tell Me I starred at the sky, where ...
- The Pearl Inside So suffer people are now, from what we ...
- Heron And Crow Heron flies by with a crow, happiness flows ...
- A Hollow Howl Of A Mighty Wolf Howling under the night sky, ...
- A Turning Man There was a time when I heard the wind, ...
- Her Name Is Selene Her shiny eyes are sunlight, so bright ...
- The Reflection When I was walking in the rain, I saw ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Wicha Surin
What Does The Moon Tell Me
I starred at the sky,
where there was no cloud flied,
And there I saw the moon,
passing while I was whistling a mournful tune,
And then she smile opon me.
The stars was playing the song,
While the moon was singing along,
And then I started to smile
without sorrowful feeling in my mind
I, then, started to think
what happiness she gave me in that hint,
of the music she sang to me.