Wicha Surin Poems
- A Hollow Howl Of A Mighty Wolf Howling under the night sky, ...
- What Does The Moon Tell Me I starred at the sky, where ...
- A Turning Man There was a time when I heard the wind, ...
- Her Name Is Selene Her shiny eyes are sunlight, so bright ...
- The Reflection When I was walking in the rain, I saw ...
- Life Of A Prince Once there was a prince who lived in a ...
- Lovely Truth For Temporal Beau... There was a beautiful queen ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Wicha Surin
A Hollow Howl Of A Mighty Wolf
Howling under the night sky,
there was a beast pride,
of his strengh and wisdom,
yet his howling was so loud,
that it could break a thick cloud
why his howling means nothing.
Where was his pack,
which serve him night and day,
hunting his prey like a black
shadow stalking its prey,
where was the pack now
why didn't they follow the leader's howl.
Where was his mistresses and mates,
which should stand by his side
and assisted him through the ages,
where were they now
O mighty wolf howl so loud,
yet no one answered to his call.