Warm Wind Poems
- Frolic In The Green Grass Bringing to mind thoughts of a warm...
- Daisies And Lightning Like the exotic butterfly in a ...
- Impossible Probability Why believe in your heart? Why ...
- Quote Of Determination Wishing on a fallin star nightly and ...
- Eloquent Demands Ah, equilibrium, lean upon it lightly, for ...
- Trillion Digits Of Pi If, the glint in your eye was aligned ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Warm Wind
Frolic In The Green Grass
Bringing to mind thoughts of a warm spring day.
Holding a handful of gold sunshine and silver stars.
Laughingly rolling with lady and doodle bugs.
A whimsical breath joins a electrifying wish,
As wings of astonishment flitter here and there,
In the soft sweet breeze,
Tingling with a delicate fruity-floral aroma,
Reminding me of apricots and blossoms.
Touching the true texture of reality.
Breathtaking and essential,
In opening the loop in space time,
For my exhilarating dandelion.