Walid Boureghda Poems
- My Future Wife You are my sole hope in all my life. The last...
- كلمات حب من زوج لزوجته لا تزال صورة وجهك، و صفاء جمالك ...
- Brother And Sister, No Matter ... I know so well I have made...
- Innocence And Silence Innocence and silence. A kind of ...
- My Epitaph Lonely was I in my cursed previous life. ...
- My Best Friend Anytime we are in trouble Anytime we need ...
- Love Love, a difficult word to define. What can we say ...
I'm the one whom you, Poor People, are foraging for since eternity. I'm the one whom you, Rich People, are trying in vain to be in. I'm the Complete Happiness, the sore Angel ever exists on Earth. Once you feel like longing for an Angelic Remedy, then, you should come into my Palace where you will truly find warm and comfort. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My Future Wife
You are my sole hope in all my life.
The last dejection has gone away
When I met you on that very day.
All the troubles are completely gone;
From now on, I am no more alone.
You are my sole hope in all my life,
My all reason to live – my future wife.
Living and hoping to still keep you
By my heart and soul – and it's for true,
My all reason to live, my future wife.
I'd love to live by your side to death,
And take away, for you, my last breath.
I can be everything when you are near,
And leave behind any issues; my dear.
You are my ...