wabi sabi Poems
- Life As Spiral Stairs I go up and sometimes take a ...
- At An Old Temple Meditation on a hot summer day. Big clouds ...
- Mirror Mirror has another me. I always wanted to come ...
- What Snow Can Do
- What It Is Learning is making mistakes. Even in detour, ...
- Growing Old Together Unexpectedly, Twice as happy, Half ...
- Quarrel To be heard is to hear others. Harmony
Time, this is what I try to throw to my poems.
It is difficult! !
just an ordinary man from Kyoto.
I'm not as Japanese as others are.
My parents used to be fed up with my asking 'why? ' when I was a child.
the more I make poems, the more I am getting into it because there seems to be utopia. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
To be heard is to hear others.