vithika jaiswal Poems
- Tonight.... I Think Of You It’s a starry-starry night I & ...
- Seasons Its cold I shiver a little The wind is blowing ...
- Make My Dream Come True Today I woke up late With a little ...
- I Was* Happy We promised to be together To always stay with ...
- You And Me I can’t tell you what the feeling is When you ...
- I ≪Love≫ Hate You You tell we can’t be lovers Then I ...
- You Are The Reason I wake up in the morning With your name ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about vithika jaiswal
Tonight.... I Think Of You
It’s a starry-starry night
I & mom just had a fight
I started crying a little
& move out of the room tonight.
My eyes are still wet
Those beautiful nights I can’t forget
When we used to talk till dawn
With no worries & no regrets.
See now you are in my mind,
Your thought s make me so bind
I smile for no reason
& I ignore the midnight like a blind.
Suddenly the cold wind blows
I remember that yellow rose
It reminds me of your fragrance
The time we were so close.
Here moon & clouds are having race
Between them I see your face