Viola Grey Poems
- A New Tattoo I'll wear you always, etched to my ...
- All I Have You are an arrow piercing my heart with glowing ...
- Are You Just Another Dream Have you faded into another day, ...
- A New Day. I'm lost without a reason to face each day, ...
- Answers Searching for answers in my teacup, looking deep ...
- A Gentle Tale Of Lust Into the dark, dank cellar I lead you ...
- Cupid Savage little naked fool with puny weapons of ...
If you want to know me, read my poems...if you want to know more just ask.
www.facebook.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A New Tattoo
I'll wear you always,
etched to my skin
mythically rising from the flames
where you live to fight
Emerging from ashes
of your own demise,
resplendent reds upon golden fire,
a teardropp to heal,
song within your cry,
power of the Gods.
Above your wings
lays the inscription:
Nothing Lasts Forever,
in stark reference
to the life I know.
will fly upon my flesh
as long as I survive,
until I'm bathed in fire.