Vida Nenadic Poems
- Travel Travel! Do not hesitate as hesitation is leading...
- Journey On The Plane She was sitting, on an empty seat, ...
- To My Friends It is painful to live in this time and ...
- All My Journeys So Far Firstly I was traveling through ...
- In London On the edges of forgetfulness there are ...
- I Am Not Going To Tell You The...
- He Wants To Go To London, Too He follows me and ...
Was born on August 27 th 1964, in Uzice, Serbia.
So far she has published one novel and five poetry books:
THE DUST OF FORGETFULNESS(2007) ,
IN THE MIST OF THE MEMORIES(2007,
THE BUCKLE (2009) ,
IF I AM JUST A THOUGHT (2010) ,
ONE HAND FULL OF SAND IN TIME (2012) .
Her first novel ZOO CALLED LONDON won the best unpublished book competition run by the Graphic studio DERETA in Belgrade (2008) .
Some of her poems were translated into English, Macedonian, Bulgarian and German.
She is a member of the Association of Writers of Serbia. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Do not hesitate
as hesitation is leading to defeat.
And enjoy it.
Travel through time.
Until you find the truth,
no matter where it is hidden.
And search for it
even if it was in the unknown.
On the road
leading from east to west.
So, we may meet there.
For the best.