Vianca Borrero Poems
- Wolves Running thru the hills Feeling the wind going thru my...
- Beauty Of The Moon Running along the mountains Feeling the ...
- Bloody Rose I stare at your back as you walk away Tears ...
- Super Heroes I stand alone Im in a hallway looking around I...
- Monster Tale of a monster She grew from a small thing From ...
- L-O-V-E LOVE L-O-V-E hardest word youll ever say some ...
- Simply Love Love is like a knife through you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vianca Borrero
Running thru the hills
Feeling the wind going thru my fur
Run it says
Run with all your might
The wind is on my side
Pushing me forward
Feel the wind
Dont look back
Flashes through my mind all the pain
Flashes of what once was
Shake it off
Never think about that again
Its in your past
It is no longer yours
Just keep running
The woods spread out before me like a map
Pass an old tree we used to pass by
Get it out of your head
Dont look around