Vianca Borrero Poems
- Beauty Of The Moon Running along the mountains Feeling the ...
- Wolves Running thru the hills Feeling the wind going thru my...
- Bloody Rose I stare at your back as you walk away Tears ...
- Super Heroes I stand alone Im in a hallway looking around I...
- Monster Tale of a monster She grew from a small thing From ...
- L-O-V-E LOVE L-O-V-E hardest word youll ever say some ...
- Simply Love Love is like a knife through you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vianca Borrero
Beauty Of The Moon
Running along the mountains
Feeling the air rush through me
Feel the earth under my paws
Running through the forest at night
My pack on my heels
Run faster and faster
My beta on my left
My she Alpha on my right
Running through the mountains
The moon shining above us
Curling up together under the full moon
Feel the pull to the moon
Feel its strength
Get up and start to run
Run up to the hill
I stare up at the moon
I put my head back and howl
Howl for my love
Howl for my life
Howl for the beauty of the moon