Veronica Lewis Poems
- A Slam Poem I go back to 9 months before August 1996 my ...
- Look At Me: A Slam Poem look at me. go ahead, look at ...
- Tardis I am happy, yet all the same, dreadfully ...
- Loneliness And U hi. i know you told me not to call but i ...
- Banana Man when i look at you one eye special I try and ...
- No Common Place Thing we live in a world where escalator ...
- 2014 And Confused. it's funny, how we're constantly ...
I love to travel, take pictures and write poetry! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Veronica Lewis
A Slam Poem
I go back to 9 months before August 1996
my birthdays in 9 months,
day to celebrate
the presence of a baby girl,
a gift from god,
trick or treat,
we don't know,
I see my mom.
I go back to 9 months before August 1996.
I go back to 9 months before
don't do it
please, don't close that door
please, don't lock the door
don't be alone
alone with all your love,