vern eaker Poems
- Eyes Are The Window To The Sou... Eyes are the windows to the ...
- A Homeless Man I see him sit at the bus stop Still remains, ...
- Insert Name Here (your name here) you have captured my ...
- She Don'T Love Me I love her but she don’t love me She ...
- I Know I'M Not The Perfect Man I know I am not the perfect ...
- The Birth Of A Family The birth of a family where does it ...
- Addicted Addicted Addiction has various forms Dependant ...
A novice writer, recently finding the time to write some poems, in hopes that others will enjoy them. My poems cover a range of thought and emotion, Writing about whatever inspires me at that moment. I welcome all comments. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about vern eaker
Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
Eyes are the windows to the soul
Throughout my life I’ve been told
To see into anothers heart
Eyes are the place to start
Be they hazel, green or blue
Black, brown color changing too
Matters not what color they be
They show what one needs to see
Through these windows the truth lies
Emotionally nothing hides
Clear for all too recognize
Displayed to the world in ones eyes
Evident are anger, lust and surprise
Fear, truth, lust, hope and despise
Happiness, sorrow, and confusion
Inside familiar eyes there is no illusion
To gaze deeply...