Venkateswaran Krishnan Sreenivasan
Venkateswaran Krishnan Sreenivasan Poems
- Thanks-Giving I bow to thee O’ lord ...
- A Lonely Mother
- Elevate Thyself Elevate thyself in body and spirit By ...
- Elegy To A Cat An unknown guest peeped at morn, a female ...
- The Accursed Night-Wailing Of ...
- Changing Values And Human Ins... Feeling hungry, man goes ...
- Attachment A parasite attached to its mother’s womb Our life...
Born of indigent parents as their fourth child
Father served in the Royal Indian Army medical corps as non commissioned officer.A medical graduate and chest physician since 1962.Continues in medical practice. Had a liking for poetry from childhood and wrote poems from my school days more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Venkateswaran Krishnan Sreenivasan
I bow to thee O’ lord
For the mercies rained on me
All through these years
From my birth to this day
For the love of my mother
Since I was a babe
For the care of my wife
Through my long wedded life.
To be blest with a mind
Keen to think and know
All deeds virtuous and kind
And to abhor all evil
To be blest with a frame
Brimming with zeal
To work for the good of all
And rejoice over their joy.
For the riches I hold
By thy gracious benediction
Bestowed for the ...