ved prakash Poems
- If I Could If i could reach moon so high, i would pluck ...
- Two Things Two things are most important That's you and me
- Abhi Abhi अभी अभी तो शाम हुई है, रात होनी अभी बाकी है। थक ...
- Let Us Think I am an indian, I love my country most. Should ...
- Lonely Once again my heart philander Like a bird perhaps a ...
- Wanderer O ascetic why do you wander In these dark woods ...
- Wake Up Wake up the night has gone wake up the cock has ...
I passed my matriculation from pse board punjab and post graduation from mjpru bareilly more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ved prakash
O ascetic why do you wander
In these dark woods alone
And in whose search burn Your bone
Cutting yourself apart and
Before woes you surrender
What plesure you will achieve
I can little believe
Just as a branch will dry
If to apart it will try
See thy brothers lack two
In making a better land