Vartika Pandey Poems
- Murder Of Sentiments For an attempt to begin such verse I ...
- If Colors Exist Some eyes behold, some deject All likelihood...
- Rejoice My Funeral! The heavens are dim And the ambiance ...
- The Sonnet Of Hope Prayers of love may fade in ...
- Phantoms I be in dark when my eyes close I be in dark when ...
- Ode To Agony Descending upon the throbbing flesh like a ...
- Dusk The end and the beginning of wars of existence When the...
Vartika Pandey, science student, aspiring physicist, devotee, poet, orator, philosopher and artist. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Vartika Pandey
Murder Of Sentiments
For an attempt to begin such verse
I must abstain from any meter.
There has also been a murder of rhythm,
Amongst the other sentiments.
I declare it to be
A delusional tragedy
Sung infused with disgust
And the immortal grief.
They rejoice their happy songs
When I still ask back my sanity.
As I look at my unlucky stars
The dimmest in the skies lying far
Look within me now
And see how empty people are!
How people are who feed on themselves
How are those who have lost their senses
Whose dreams demise
Like the summer morning ...