Vartika Pandey Poems
- Phantoms I be in dark when my eyes close I be in dark when ...
- The Sonnet Of Hope Prayers of love may fade in ...
- If Colors Exist Some eyes behold, some deject All likelihood...
- Murder Of Sentiments For an attempt to begin such verse I ...
- The Aftermath Bliss The remnants of the gone storms Remind ...
- Rejoice My Funeral! The heavens are dim And the ambiance ...
- The Devourers Of Ecstasy Deserts shall not have a foliage by ...
Vartika Pandey, science student, aspiring physicist, devotee, poet, orator, philosopher and artist. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Vartika Pandey
I be in dark when my eyes close
I be in dark when my eyes open
I be feeble, scratching over my scars
A disgraced attempt to repose
Phantoms were all my insomnia bore.
You can’t be shadows
For there are no shadows in dark
Neither angels for they lie afar
Thou are phantoms of my day
Sculpturing the memories engraved.
Resurfacing my solitude here
Whispering, “Thou cannot live in fear”
“How can be it? ”, I ask ye
Cowards! Then thou all disappear.
Mere illusions cannot scare me
I am afraid of what exists for real.
I’m freezing ...