v.m.saraswathy munuswamy Poems
- How I Feel About Death I am nobody I feel Though I am all in...
- Love That draws us lovingly That was at first sight That ...
- Ubiquitous Nearer ever nearer As I draw to you Greater ever...
- Woman The Pace Maker By Vms WOMAN The leader by birth She ...
- Where By - - Vms Our portion of life is too brief to live! ...
- My Son By Vms MY son i look to you in every need; And never...
- My Mother By Vms My mother is the lord of my life, The ...
i am proprietor of global learning academy, for international training and competitive training. hope a budding poet, could be encouraged by one all, and its a small step to make my dream come true as a writer, poet etc. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Remove the veil of egoEgo
If you want to forego''
''Loneliness is not to grumble or broodSelf
Time you have to assess and access the self''
''Accept everything thrown at youBest of worst
You give the best of the worst given to you''
''Give, not to give, but to getGive
The real happiness, give selflessly.''
''Birth chained and lockedBirth and death
The link is unlocked by death''
My Mother By Vms
My mother is the lord of my life,
The QUEEN of our house, the DIVINE glory;
you cradled me on your knees...
crowned me with an honor!
Mother you were not here to see me growing...
with your eager eyes..
But granted deeper insight;
And new powers by your sacrifice;
Mother you trusted me hope and faith;
And by your ubiquitous presence guided in all walks of life...
Since the day, you the blessed mother..
kept me stainless from all works of life;
mother its you, who endowed with me
Joy and happiness forever....
Its you my mother as my ...