tyler eisner Poems
- Ode To The Smell Of Electricit... Under the bed In a ...
- Imperfection Is Beauty Beauty, a derogator for those who ...
- E.M Best-friend’s girlfriend. An option? Not so much A nerd,...
- S.(Ummer Lovin) I never knew how harsh grease can be on one’s...
- Rivers Intertwined -new- She is the one, who combs my thoughts, ...
- Blink How fast time flies Year gone in an instant One may ...
- E.L (The Cave) First day of school-new school- no ...
I'm currently a high school student at Roosevelt high school and all of my poems are about the things that go on in the busy and drama filled life of high school as i struggle through relationships and social statuses that are and will be forever changing in our society. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about tyler eisner
Ode To The Smell Of Electricity
Under the bed
In a loop
Only turning left
A train buzzes around a track
Intangible yet tangible
Coursing through the rails
Emitting the odor
Distant yet present
Is this scent
Like the mind
Of a wanderer
Visible when in focus
Cellophane when preoccupied