Tsegaye Hailesilassie Poems
- Who Are They To Teach Me? They make their own rules As if ...
- Faith Has No Eyes Faith has no eyes For it does not need to...
- You Hope To Be Free....Huh? You hope to be free Huh? And ...
- What Is Beauty What the hell is beauty That it should exalt ...
- The Road Taken I a plain I knew not I was dropped With the ...
- No Big Deal! Is this mountain really high, For a climber’s ...
- Where Are They? What is faith Where is love Where is ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tsegaye Hailesilassie
Who Are They To Teach Me?
They make their own rules
As if impeccable in knowing what is right;
They tell me that I should learn from them
And they try to keep me tight!
This world I am living in
Has so many that try to guide;
As if they are perfect in their way
As if they never slide!
I know I can learn ‘something’
From these ‘flawless’ teachers;
But cannot stand their dogma
That their ‘something’ is ‘everything! ’