tryingtobe awriter Poems
- Live Till The Death Comes Alon... Can’t cry my heart out And ...
- Alone I Sit In A Crowded Room Alone I sit in a crowded ...
- Pretend I sit in a well lit room But its all dark ...
- Sometimes Life Just Doesn’t Gi...
- Failure Alone and sad I wait by the sea side Seeing the ...
- The Chatter In My Mind The chatter in my mind gets louder and...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about tryingtobe awriter
Alone and sad I wait by the sea side
Seeing the ships of success ride by
I wait and wait for failure to die
And the tide to take me to the other side
People I knew are up in the sky
Ladder of success has taken them so high
All my friends have long gone by
Its just you and me
Failure, I am glad at least your on my side.
Although sometimes I wish for you to do die
And want success to be my bride
You’re the one I know who will be buried by my side