Trevor Thompson Poems
- Manipulation The manipulation of my mind, Is not something ...
- War Of The Mind Some wars are fought with guns, Some wars ...
- Hopeless Her hair is brown like autumn leaves, Her eyes are...
- Fear Brings Fame I hope I become famous, Like MLK, Down ...
- Confides The confides of my mind, Is a sick and lonely ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Trevor Thompson
The manipulation of my mind,
Is not something I take fine,
But if you must I must ask you,
To only destroy what is not true,
Because the things that I hold dear,
Will always be the things I fear,
That they will be my ultimate fall,
That they will destroy me best of all,
And if you see what’s locked inside,
Then I’m sure you’ll surely find,
The thing that keeps me bound to you,
The only thing that I hold true,
Is the one thing that’s in disguise,
Right in front of your two eyes,
And if you’re clever like I think,
Then you will find it ...