ToddMichael St. Pierre
ToddMichael St. Pierre Poems
- My Dream: A Vision Of Peace Where the mountains touch the ...
- Pulling Habits Out Of Rats I’m no genie or Houdini, I’m The...
- Young Poets You speak for the lakes, the trees and the ...
- My Poopasaurus Have you seen my Poopasaurus? Oh she poops ...
- Dinner @ Grandma's Dinner at my Grandma's can drive a kid to ...
- A Piece Of Sky No one can own a color; no one can own a ...
- Lily Licked The Toilet Lily licked the toilet, And then she...
Children's Author, Poet & Storyteller divides his time between Louisiana & Austin, Texas. Especially known for Gross & Disgusting Children's Poetry that cover boogers, ear-wax and a certain Poopasaurus, also noted for peace poems, and environmental poems like 1- 'My Dream: A Vision of Peace, ' 2- 'Young Poets' & 3- 'A Piece of Sky' all of which are also children's songs that have been performed by... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ToddMichael St. Pierre
My Dream: A Vision Of Peace
Where the mountains touch the sky,
Where poets DREAM, where eagles fly,
A secret place above the crowd,
Just beneath a silver-lined cloud.
Lift your eyes to a snowy peak,
And see the soon-to-be we seek.
Whisper DREAMS and let them rise,
To the mountains old and wise.
Climbers climb, it's time to try,
Where the mountains touch the sky.
Take me there. Oh take me now,
Someway, Someday, Somewhere, Somehow.
Where the ocean meets the sky,
Where mermaid dance, where seagulls fly,
A place in DREAMS I know so well,
The sea inside a...