Tirtho Banerjee Poems
- Lost An unhealed wound that doesn’t show, A wise tear that ...
- Dejection Tears dry up; the pain doesn’t cry, Tired ...
- In A Solitary Moment Silent sobs of a timid wish, Wail in ...
- Separation Love's separation brings me closer To a truth as ...
- A Word Of Love On the ruins of folly I built a castle of ...
- A Moment That treasured moment from me flew, Leaving behind...
- Those Fears We walked by the dancing ocean With slow and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tirtho Banerjee
An unhealed wound that doesn’t show,
A wise tear that can’t flow,
An untold hurt that speaks only in the eyes,
An ungrateful memory that in the mind sighs.
An old reflection that vanishes in ripples,
A shuddering dream that loneliness cripples,
A precarious flame that shivers in the wind,
A firm promise that’s lost in the daily grind.
I carry these with me into an unforgiving night,
Where the struggling heart can’t feel the blight,
A piercing silence numbs my lips,
Feelings die, apathy grips.