Tirtho Banerjee Poems
- Lost An unhealed wound that doesn’t show, A wise tear that ...
- Separation Love's separation brings me closer To a truth as ...
- The Journey When the mist melted away, Eyes saw the road ...
- Dejection Tears dry up; the pain doesn’t cry, Tired ...
- Sadness I can't escape this void Which screams within, often...
- From The Heart Never state your excruciating woe Or ever try...
- In A Solitary Moment Silent sobs of a timid wish, Wail in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tirtho Banerjee
An unhealed wound that doesn’t show,
A wise tear that can’t flow,
An untold hurt that speaks only in the eyes,
An ungrateful memory that in the mind sighs.
An old reflection that vanishes in ripples,
A shuddering dream that loneliness cripples,
A precarious flame that shivers in the wind,
A firm promise that’s lost in the daily grind.
I carry these with me into an unforgiving night,
Where the struggling heart can’t feel the blight,
A piercing silence numbs my lips,
Feelings die, apathy grips.