Tiffany Ip Poems
- Virus I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. It’s just, this is how I ...
- Conflict The best time of day is when I get to see ...
- Negative School Sonnet I think the worst part of school is ...
- High School Epic They say that you find yourself in high ...
- Positive School Sonnet I think the best part of school is ...
- De Una Distancia
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tiffany Ip
I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to.
It’s just, this is how I am.
I hurt everyone I come in contact with.
I want to say it’s not my fault, but I’d be lying, and I can’t do that to you.
I’ve already done enough damage.
I remember when you said you wished you didn’t have to go to school,
And I was really excited because I thought I could be the solution.
You’d be happy and I’d have a home.
It all seemed like it could work out.
But I guess I wasn’t exactly what you were looking for.
It’s really hard, not knowing your place in this world.
To not even be ...